Monday 22 September 2014


Welcome To My Blog

 

My name is Callum Laird, and welcome to my blog site. Here I will be discussing my progress throughout the year in my AS Media course.

I do not really have any experience with creating media based footage, so this will be an interesting challenge to me, which hopefully I can achieve.

I have a huge interest in football, which I regularly enjoy going out with my friends playing, and also enjoy watching on the television. I most enjoy watching my favourite team
Manchester United, who have recently sold Danny Welbeck which has deeply upset / angered me. However Falcao is not a bad addition. I recently enjoyed watching the 2014 Brazil World Cup, and watched almost every game that was on. That was a great month.

I have a fair interest in the art of Television and Film, and I enjoy watching Comedies, like The Office (the funny UK one), and Action-based Dramas, like Breaking Bad. I like to think that I have an idea of how they are made, and the amount of work behind the scenes that goes on to create these works, whether it is an independent, low budget TV show, or a multi-million pound international blockbuster.

Our media course will consist of 50% coursework, which is a 2 minute opening to a thriller created by us, and 50% exam which consists of analysing a TV Drama. I am looking forward to the coursework side of Media Studies, as it gives me a chance to be creative.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment